Free sessions available daily July 12 - until further notice
Montessori for a New World
How to Reopen Schools
Webinar and Resource Guide
Presented by Allison Jones, Elizabeth Slade, and Michelle Boyle
of Public Montessori in Action
Please join us for this informative webinar with the team from Public Montessori in Action to help you organize your reopening plans.
This presentation will look at:
- Logistical considerations for reopening
- Curriculum and child development considerations for reopening
- Resources available
The resource guide includes:
- Reopening action plan and checklist
- Sample routines and transitions
- Grace and courtesy lessons checklist updated for new routines
- Cleaning recommendations checklist from various Montessori vendors
- Formula for creating classroom student: teacher ratios and sample schedules
- Organizing around the planes of development
- Sample communication schedules
- ...and a lot more
Best for: All levels and school leaders for public and private Montessori schools.
Webinar length: 40 minutes
Resource guide: 24 pages plus appendices and checklists
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What happens if I can't attend at the published times?
A: No problem! We will send you a free replay link as soon as your session ends.
Q: How long is the webinar?
A: The webinar is approximately 40 minutes.
Q: Can I get a certificate of attendance for this webinar?
A: A certificate is not available for attending/watching this webinar.
Q: What age group is this applicable for?
A: This webinar covers whole school considerations and is appropriate for all levels.
Q: Can I ask questions during the webinar?
A: We will not be taking questions during this webinar but you are welcome to reach out to Public Montessori in Action privately: https://montessori-action.org/
Q: Is this appropriate for parents?
A: This presentation is best for professionals working in a school setting.