Registration closes at 8:59pm EDT July 25
Please join us for this webinar with Letty Rising about practical strategies to help you navigate the new distancing considerations in your classroom.
This presentation will look at:
- Big picture logistical and psychological considerations for reopening the elementary classroom
- Classroom setup strategies
- What to discuss with children on the first day of school
- Strategies for giving lessons
This presentation is for you if:
- You work with elementary aged students.
- You are concerned about how to manage your classroom under the new physical distancing guidelines.
- You need practical strategies for managing the first days of school and helping children get accustomed to the new expectations.
- You want to keep children safe without having to compromise Montessori principles and developmental best practices.
Best for teachers of the Montessori elementary level (ages 6-12)
Webinar length: 60 minites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What happens if I can't attend at the published times?
A: No problem! We will send you a free replay link as soon as your session ends. Please note: the replay link will expire on July 30.
Q: How long is the webinar?
A: The webinar is 60 minutes.
Q: Can I get a certificate of attendance for this webinar?
A: A certificate is not available for attending/watching this webinar.
Q: What age group is this applicable for?
A: This is for the Montessori elementary level (ages 6-12). Many of the examples used in this webinar will not apply to younger children.
Q: Can I ask questions during the webinar?
A: No, we will not be taking questions during this webinar.
Q: Is this appropriate for parents?
A: This presentation is best for teachers in a school setting.
Q: Will you show us how to do remote/virtual teaching?
A: No, this webinar is about how to manage in-classroom needs during covid.