Please join us for this informative session with Shawn Edwards to gain a deeper understanding of how our reactions to stress can set the tone and culture of our schools.
This presentation will look at:
- Common ways that different people react under stress
- How to identify how you react to stress and what this invites from the people around you
- The needs underlying certain adult behaviors and how to respond in a supportive manner
- How to identify and minimize drama in your school
- Suggestions for using these insights to improve staff meetings
- How to empower your staff to elevate the culture of your school
This presentation is for you if:
- You are in a leadership role in a school setting
- You would like to gain some insight into your own reactions and develop strategies for responding more effectively
- You would like to gain some insight into the reactions and behaviors of your team and school constituents
Best for school leaders and administrators (all levels)
Webinar length: 50 minites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What happens if I can't attend at the published times?
A: No problem! We will send you a free replay link as soon as your session ends. Please note: the replay link will within 7 days.
Q: How long is the webinar?
A: The webinar is 50 minutes.
Q: Can I get a certificate of attendance for this webinar?
A: We are excited to offer an upgrade option for this webinar! You will have the opportunity to upgrade during the webinar if you wish to receive a certificate and extended viewing access (up to one year).
Q: Can I ask questions during the webinar?
A: No. This is a pre-recorded presentation.